The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that hearkens back to mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
W93" x D93" x H31". Seat height 17.5".
Made by Gus Modern.
Please note: Some Gus Modern products do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us ahead of time to get a quote for shipping.